Honk & Wave
Help us remind voters to send in their ballots during our Honk & Wave opportunities. We are looking for enthusiastic sign wavers to help us. This is a great community service opportunity for students as well. Sign up for any or all of the following dates/times and choose the location that works best for you or where your friends are waving.
Wave signs on high traffic corners on:
Dates and times TBD
- Ideally we would like 6 volunteers at each location, each date.
- Comments field put what school(s) you are most affiliated with (i.e. PCMS/IHS parent)
- Questions? contact your school’s VIS Representative or the VIS Honk & Wave Lead:
Help us distribute flyers by dropping literature on the doorsteps of neighborhoods near you. No knocking on doors or doorbell ringing, simply leave the flyer on each door step. This is a wonderful service opportunity for students or for groups of friends to do while walking and talking. Sign up to distribute flyers in a neighborhood near you.
Distributing literature (6×11 postcards) on doorsteps.
- When signing up, note in the comments:
- Which neighborhoods you will be covering. Schools in order of feeder patterns. Please check your feeder to see what neighborhoods have not been taken.
- How many flyers you will need. (at least 300 per volunteer)
Questions? contact your school’s VIS Representative or the VIS Lit Drop Lead:
Volunteer Community Service Hours sheet to be signed by Event Manager. Download sheet here.