2020 Issaquah Levy Honk & Wave Volunteers
Thank you for your interest in helping to Honk & Wave for Volunteers for Issaquah Schools (VIS)! Passing the Renewal Levy on February 11th is vital for our School District and community.
Your help in this important outreach activity is appreciated! In order to reach all areas of our district, sign-up locations are organized by school or area (North, Central, South). Hopefully you can find a location that is convenient for you.
- Honk & Waves: Wave signs on high traffic corners on Wednesday, January 22th & Monday, February 10th, (morning: 7:00am-8:30am / evening: 5pm-6:30pm).
- Ideally we would like 6 or more volunteers at each location, each date. The more the merrier!
- Comments field put what school(s) you are most affiliated with (i.e. PCMS/IHS/etc.)
- Questions? contact your PTA’s VIS Representative, PTA President, or the VIS Honk & Wave Committee Chair: Karissa Mobilia at (425) 281-1629 or email email@example.com
- These are WONDERFUL opportunities for teens needing volunteer hours. Please ask your teens to help!
Questions? Contact Karissa at (425) 281-1629 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Community Service Hours sheet to be signed by Event Manager. Download sheet here.